LEGAL NOTICEALCALÁ RADIOTAXI MAD SCOOP. (hereinafter ART) is a Spanish cooperative domiciled at C/ Paseo de los Pinos S/N, CC Los Pinos, locales 30 y 31, Alcalá de Henares 28806 Madrid, with tax identification no. F-81813834 and registered in Madrid's registry of cooperative societies as domiciled at Calle De la Princesa Nº4 with number 20CM-2924 of 2 September 1997.
By accessing ART's website you thereby accept the conditions stated as follows. If you are not in agreement with them, please note you are not permitted to use or read of any of said pages.
The content of ART's website is the property of ALCALÁ RADIOTAXI MAD SCOOP or where applicable, of the manufacturers or suppliers of the products supplied or displayed therein. Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage of part or all of its content, in any way, without prior written consent from its governing council is forbidden. The content of ART's web pages are provided in their current state, according to the practical or legal availability of said information. ART does not guarantee that its web pages will not contain interruptions or be free from error, and it reserves the right to review or change the pages, or remove access to them at any time.
To facilitate your access, ART may include links to other internet pages which are owned or operated by third parties. When using these pages, you must review and where applicable, accept the rules for use of said pages before accessing their content. ART has no control over the content of third party's pages, nor does it assume any liability for their content. Furthermore, any link to a page not owned by ART does not imply that ART endorses the page or the products and services referenced therein.
ART requests your authorisation to process your data according to the provisions of the following paragraphs. However, if you do not want this processing to occur, you may notify us of such by getting in touch via the methods indicated in the contact us section of this website. We hereby assume that, according to applicable legislation, if we do not hear from you within the period of one month, you have provided your consent, which in all cases you can withdraw at any time.
According to the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection, the user is hereby informed of the incorporation of its data into automated files existing at ART. These files are registered with the General Registry for Data Protection and are assigned with a code by said entity.
Furthermore, you are hereby informed of the automated processing to which your data will be subject as a result of browsing through web pages owned by ART, to consult, request or contract any service or product, or carry out any operation or transaction, with the purpose of the commercialisation of our services, to maintain your contractual relationship, and manage and adapt our commercial offers to your particular profile, being the recipient of the company's technical and commercial services.
The user has the right to oppose the processing of any of its data that is not essential for the conclusion of the contract, or its use for any purpose other than the maintenance of its contractual relationship, with answers it may give to questions proposed outside of the contract being optional.
The user accepts that its data can be transferred, exclusively for the purposes noted in the previous paragraph, to ART's investee companies, or others with which it holds collaborative agreements.
Likewise, the user accepts that ART or its subsidiaries and investees, send it information about any of the goods or service they commercialise. The user's acceptance so that its data can be processed or transferred as established in this paragraph, can always be revoked with no retroactive effects, according to the provision of articles 6 and 11 of Organic Law 15/99.
Movements carried out through all kinds of interactive means by the user on web pages owned by ART, will be registered in a computer file and processed for the same purposes as those described in previous paragraphs. Said transaction file enables our technical department to locate any incidents or issues that may arise, solve them as soon as possible, and continue to offer the user the services it requests and others that may be of interest, without the need, once the user has registered for the first time, to register at every visit in order to access its reserved areas or services, although without under any circumstances, said files providing the users first and last names, or permitting the reading of files from its hard drive, or the computer files created by other providers.
The user is also hereby informed of the option to exercise its rights to access, rectification, cancellation and objection, in the terms established in current legislation, being able to use any communication channel displayed on this website in so doing.
COOKIES POLICYA cookie is a file that downloads to your computer on accessing certain websites. Cookies allow a website, to among other things, store and gather information about a user's or its computer's browsing habits, and depending on the information they contain and the way they use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user. The user's browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and the majority of cookies are deleted from the hard drive when the browser session has ended (known as session cookies).
The majority of browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of the same, can allow or block temporary or stored cookies depending on their safety settings.
What type of cookies does this web page use?
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse a web page, platform or application and use different operations or services therein, such as control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted areas, remember elements contained in an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, carry out a registration or participation request for an event, use security elements while browsing, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound, or share contents via social networks.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to access a service with general characteristics predefined according to a services criteria on the user's terminal, such as for example language, browse type used to access the service, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These have been processed by us or third parties, and enable us to quantify the number of users and perform statistical analysis and measurements of how users use the service offered. For this purpose, their browsing of our web page is analysed to improve our offer for products and services.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies, well processed by us or third parties, enable us to manage the offer for advertising spaces on the web page as efficiently as possible, making the advertising content suitable for the service requested or the use made of our web page. To do this, we analyse your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Compartmental advertising cookies: These enable the most efficient possible management of advertising spaces which, in your case, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store user behaviour information obtained from continuous observation of their browsing habits, which enables a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on the same.
- Third party cookies: ART's website can use third party services which, on behalf of ART, collect information on the user's site use for statistical purposes, and to provide services related to the website activity, as well as other internet services.
To use this site, the user expressly accepts the processing of information gathered in the aforementioned manner and for the aforementioned purposes.
You can permit, block or delete cookies installed on your computer using the following configuration options for the browser installed on your computer: